– All rates are subject to change without notice.
– Mileage charges apply for services outside our territory (Montreal and its surroundings).
– Taxes and insurance receipt provided after each service.
– No file opening fees will be charged to you.
– Consent to the care required as well as prescription for certain treatments.
Warning! Important Notice…
The health nurse coach aims at the care, education, teaching, information, safety, health, and well-being of people.
She does not replace the advice of your doctor, pharmacist, nutritionist, or other healthcare professional.
She does not give any medical diagnosis or promotes any product.
She guides and supports you in disease management and helps you to prevent them.
She provides you with educational content to inform you about health and well-being leading you to informed choices.
You should not stop or delay your treatments or medications based on this educational content.
Complementary therapy programs as well as integrative medicine care offered by the health nurse coach have proven efficacy and harmlessness. However, you should not stop or delay your treatment without medical advice.
Nor replace it with an unconventional medical approach of any kind prior consultation with your doctor.
Tell your Doctor about your intention to use integrative medicine (complementary or alternative). Tell him about all prescribed and non-prescribed medications, herbs, dietary supplements, and vitamins you take.